Greater Eastside Lions Low Vision Clinic
Northup Way Suite 25
Bellevue, WA 98005
Click Map to Enlarge
Suzan B. Grimm, OD, FAAO
Hours 8:00 to 4:30 Tuesday through Friday
The Lions Low Vision Clinic is a non-profit organization with major funding
provided by the WA-N.Idaho Lions Sight Conservation Foundation.
We care for children with limited vision, people of working age, and for
those with age related vision loss.
The clinic provides:
- Comprehensive low vision evaluations for the visually impaired
- Prescription and training in the use of optical and non-optical devices
- Assistive and computer technology
- Counseling in resources for the partially sighted
- Home visits for independent living
- Most devices are available for loan on a trial basis before final
Fees are charged and insurance is billed for services. No person is denied services due to the lack of ability to pay.