2943 Pine Lake Road
Lincoln, NE 68516
Phone: (402) 420-0880
Visual Field Loss Rehab
Monday - 8:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday - 8:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday - 8:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday - 8:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Friday - 8:30 - 5:30 p.m.
James L. Nedrow, O.D.
1. Northwest Missouri State University
2. Bachelor of Science - Southern College of Optometry
3. Doctor of Optometry - Southern College of Optometry
4. Master of Science - Pacific University
5. Diagnostic and Therapeutic Drug Certification Nebraska - Pennsylvania College of Optometry
1. Captain, United States Air Force
a. Chief, Optometry Clinic - Goose AFB, Laborador
b. Chief, Optometry Clinic - Reese AFB, Texas
2. President, EyeCare Specialties, P.C. (6 offices)
C. Professional Associations, Offices, Awards
1. President, Nebraska Optometric Association
2. Nebraska Board of Examiners in Optometry (Chairman 3 yrs.)
3. Fellow, American Academy of Optometry
4. Diplomat, National Board of Examiners in Optometry
5. Low-Vision Section, American Optometric Association
6. Board, Heart of America Contact Lens & Primary Care Congress
7. Board, North Central Optometric Congress
8. Grand National President, Omega Delta Optometric Fraternity
9. Nebraska Optometric Association Presidential Citation
10. O.D. of the Year - Heart of America Contact and Primary Care Congress, Kansas City, Missouri
11. Distinguished Service Award - Nebraska Optometric Association
12. Member, American Optometric Association
13. Member, Nebraska Optometric Association
II. Low Vision Post-Graduate Instruction
1. Low Vision Seminar, Lincoln, NE, Dr. Paul Freeman, Instructor
2. University of Houston, Dr. Randy Jose, Instructor
3. AOA - Low Vision Section
4. Nebraska Optometric Association, Low Vision Certification
III. 1. Board, Governor's Advisory Committee for the Visually Impaired, Nebraska
(1st Optometrist to receive appointment - replacing Ophthalmology)
2. Consultant, Nebraska services for the Visually Impaired
3. Board - Educational Services Unit #5 - Nebraska